Politique de remboursement
1. When purchasing via our webshop the Buyer will receive 30 days of "right of retun"after receiving the product. The Buyer can return any items, including limited edition designs, within 30 days of receiving them, for any reason and free of charge.
2. When the product is damaged, the Buyer has the option to withdrawal the agreement within 14 working days. This period expires after the Buyer has received the product.
3. The Buyer shall only be liable for diminished value of the product which is a result of handling the product in a way that goes beyond the permissible scope of paragraph 2.
4. The Buyer shall not be liable for diminished value of the product if the operator party has not provided all the obligatory legal information about the right to withdraw before or when entering into the agreement.
5. If a Buyer exercises his right to withdrawal, he shall give notice to BLUELIFE of this, within the cooling-off period, by means of a model form for withdrawal or otherwise in an unequivocal manner.
6. As soon as possible, but in any case within 14 days from the day following the said notice of paragraph 5, the Buyer will return the product, or hand it over to BLUELIFE. In any case, the Buyer shall observe the withdrawal period before the cooling-off period has expired.
7. The Buyer returns the product with all delivered accessories, in case reasonably possible in its original state and packaging, and in accordance to the reasonable and clear instructions given by BLUELIFE.
8. Risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely performance of the right of withdrawal lie with the Buyer.
9. The Buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product, unless BLUELIFE has not stated that the Buyer shall bear these costs or if BLUELIFE has indicated to bear the costs.
10. If the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements shall be terminated by operation of law.